He is adorable!
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Welcome Ari Edward (born on my 32nd Birthday!)
On Monday, August 22nd, I turned 32. I woke up that morning for work, and had many voicemails and text messages on my phone, all wishing me a happy birthday! Without time to look at or listen to them all, little did I know that there was also a message from my cousin/parnter Jonathan at 6 a.m., also wishing me a happy birthday, and letting me know that his son was on the way, and that he wouldn't make it to work! When he didn't show, I eventually figured out what was going on! So by noon, with no baby yet, on a gorgeous late summer day, I played hookie and went to the beach with Mom. By the time we got back, a baby was born!
The two birthday Leo's (myself and Baby X, who was still unnamed), and proud mama Sarah, looking fabulous!
It took two days to name him Ari Edward! Ari means "lion" in Hebrew, fitting for a little Leo!
He is adorable!
He is adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment