Since it's been so cold and dreary lately, I though a trip to Mohegan Sun was in order! The four of us ate some great summer BBQ at Big Bubba's, and then tried our luck on some slots and roulette....No, we didn't win.
There are very few photos because Ro insisted that photos are absolutely NOT ALLOWED in a casino, due to security reasons (per the Discovery Channel special on casino security). He said that if we took a photo, the security would swoop in and take us away. Well, I saw other people taking photos, and we decided to take a risk when Ro wasn't looking. Here are all two of them:
It was great having them and we hope it's the first of many MA-CT connections!


2 comments:
I took about 100 pictures at a bachelorette party at Mohegan - security gave us a dirty look (once) when we were near the slots, but that was about it.
Maybe Ro just didn't want you to bring your camera along....I don't know what that's like at all....
haha Rohan's crazy...
Post a Comment