Thursday, July 28, 2011
10 Year BC Reunion
On Saturday, July 16th, I headed to Plymouth, Massachusetts, for my 10-year Boston College Class of 2001 reunion. No, it was not the official reunion....my friends and I had decided that the 5th year one thrown by BC was so lousy that we would make our own this time around. And it was sooooo much better!!!
First stop was the beach, just a few miles from Jen McKay's new house! It was a gorgeous day!!!
The next stop was JBunt's parent's beach house for cocktails. We took a few official photos too. The girls who made it: Bobs, McKay, MMM, SS and JBunt.
This is the best shot! After this, we went to dinner and reminsced on our favorite BC memories. I don't remember laughing so hard in a long time!!! It's amazing how, even with time and distance, it's like we never left! Can't wait for 15!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment