I loved it. I don't mind heights, and they made you feel very secure in the harness. It was a smooth ride, so it was an awesome time for me....Sunday, July 17, 2011
Zip-Lining!
On Wednesday, July 13th, the Middlesex Chamber of Commerce Young Professionals' Alliance offered a zip-lining adventure for its members at Empower Zip Lines in Middletown. Ro and I had never been zip-lining before, so we jumped at the chance to try something new in our hometown!
I loved it. I don't mind heights, and they made you feel very secure in the harness. It was a smooth ride, so it was an awesome time for me....
I loved it. I don't mind heights, and they made you feel very secure in the harness. It was a smooth ride, so it was an awesome time for me....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment