This Sunday, I (Sarah) went on such a "Trash the Dress" photo shoot with my great friend/neighbor Maureen. It was a good proposition for both of us, because I was disappointed that I didn't get any good completely outdoor shots of me on the wedding day (if you recall, it poured all morning, making it impossible to do anything but stand still with my train bustled), and Maureen is an up-and-coming weekend photographer with lots of vision. With the fall foliage at its peak, and the sun out for the most part, it was a good day for some photos. The only problem was the slight weight gain of the model since the wedding day, but fortunately the dress zipped!Thursday, October 23, 2008
Trash the Dress!
"Trashing" one's dress after the wedding has become increasingly popular with today's brides....Once the wedding is done, and the dress has served it's purpose, it's fun to be photographed in situations that you normally wouldn't put yourself in on the actual wedding day, for fear of dirtying or damaging the dress.
This Sunday, I (Sarah) went on such a "Trash the Dress" photo shoot with my great friend/neighbor Maureen. It was a good proposition for both of us, because I was disappointed that I didn't get any good completely outdoor shots of me on the wedding day (if you recall, it poured all morning, making it impossible to do anything but stand still with my train bustled), and Maureen is an up-and-coming weekend photographer with lots of vision. With the fall foliage at its peak, and the sun out for the most part, it was a good day for some photos. The only problem was the slight weight gain of the model since the wedding day, but fortunately the dress zipped!
This Sunday, I (Sarah) went on such a "Trash the Dress" photo shoot with my great friend/neighbor Maureen. It was a good proposition for both of us, because I was disappointed that I didn't get any good completely outdoor shots of me on the wedding day (if you recall, it poured all morning, making it impossible to do anything but stand still with my train bustled), and Maureen is an up-and-coming weekend photographer with lots of vision. With the fall foliage at its peak, and the sun out for the most part, it was a good day for some photos. The only problem was the slight weight gain of the model since the wedding day, but fortunately the dress zipped!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
That is such a fun idea! And the pictures are AMAZING!!! Maureen is really a good photographer! I want to do that too! XO
Post a Comment